Position: Senior hydrogeologist
Company: GEOSS South Africa Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Permanent
Location: TechnoPark, Stellenbosch
Closing Date: 15 May 2023
Job Description: Groundwater exploration, including mapping and geophysical techniques
- Detailed understanding of Western Cape geology and groundwater exploration abilities and skills.
- Excellent report-writing skills. Abilities must be demonstrated on request.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and ability to keep within strict timelines.
- The ability to confidently liaise with Clients and work strategically within Multi- disciplinary Professional Teams.
- Capable of problem-solving and the ability to think critically with attention to detail.
- Must be fully conversant in using relevant software.
- Valid driver’s licence. Own transportation is required to and from work. GEOSS will supply vehicles whilst at work.
Qualifications, experience and requirements:
- A recognised degree in hydrogeology (BSc Hons is a minimum requirement)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience specifically in the field of hydrogeology
- Must be a Registered Scientist with SACNASP
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience
Contact Person: Julian Conrad
Contact Phone No: +27 (0) 21 880 1079
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert end date: 15 May 2023